Brought to you by SpotMe: this template is ideal for companies looking for a vendor to fulfill their specific event needs and requirements! Map out exactly what you want from a vendor and secure your event success.
Download the essential virtual event RFP guide to learn:
- What is an RFP and why run one?
- Who should be involved in the process?
- What requirements should you look for in a virtual event RFP (Request for Proposal)?
What’s included in the RFP template for virtual events?
- RFP Outline – your most efficient way to tell prospective vendors what your RFP is all about, set the tone for the responses, detail what you need the vendor for, and what your goals and dates are, etc
- Vendor Response Sheet – a template that’s ready to be sent to prospective vendors. Vendors will complete the details, and return their answers to you within the allotted time
- Response Comparison Grid – a handy sheet that’s a framework for the searching company to compare side-by-side each of the prospective vendor responses
“Think of the RFP process as the equivalent of posting a job description and inviting prospective employees to apply.In the same way, running an RFP allows you to screen out and whittle down the potential vendors to the select few who are most likely to meet your needs.”